My Hopes for Engi 200/350

I am Walsh Klineberg and am planning on getting a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, the Engineering Design Minor, and the RCEL Certificate. I’m from Jones college and I spend most of my free time competing in various intramural sports, or more specifically soccer and lacrosse (the two club sports I play). I also am a part of Impact and engage in lots of different Doerr activities to help build my leadership skill set. One thing I’ve made and am proud of could be any of my highschool robots, I was apart of FIRST Robotics on Team 1678 and spent hours upon hours prototyping and designing three robots over the years that I was there. Any of the three taught me a lot about the engineering process but also how to work in a team to tackle sometimes impossible sounding challenges. I want to at some point at in my time at Rice make a partially or fully developed proesthic appendage that assists in outdoor activities. It could be anything from snowboarding to playing soccer to mountain biking. From Costa Rica I want to gain cultural knowledge about another country and practice my spanish in a foreign place. So far it has been an incredible experience and I can’t wait for everything to come.

One Comment